I started this blog to chronicle my journey out on the open road. I intend to share my stories of all the "interesting" people I meet. Most recently.... Kenny Rogers! And by "meet" I mean that I saw him from a distance without my glasses on. It could've been Kenny Rogers. Or it could've been Flava Flav.
I wish I had a camera to capture my journey! And the celebrities I see! Maybe I'll get a camera for Christmas.... I seem to remember receiving a camera.... Yes, yes I did! If only I can remember where I put it. I know I put it in a safe place. Just don't remember where the safe place is...
Well, in the meantime, I will be adding more riveting stories about my travels!
3 years ago
2 comments:
MOM!!!! I love your new blog!
I'm so happy to have you in the blooging world!!! We need more posts!!
Post a Comment