Home for 36 hours! Crazy huh? We loaded 2 loads in the last 4 days, and had the chance to bounce home for a little bill paying and checking in on the home front.
It sure is beautiful this time of year in Utah, there is no where quite as beautiful.
Sure wish I could have gotten a photo of Kenny Rogers. It was weird to see him at a ranch out in the middle of no where Idaho, but I am still sure it was him. He didn't speak to me or even acknowledge me, which is another reason I am sure it was him. We all know how celebrities are.
Left the girls home to keep the home fires burnin' and I come back to some kind of sewing episode that seems a little out of control. Although, I did get a real nice pillow out of the whole debacle, it's kind of crunchy, but it's really......well, it's really.......well, words just can't describe it. Thanks girls! Keep working on those homemaking skills!
Well, tune in for more on the truckin' highway of life.
3 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment