Oh My heck! The 2nd Annual Halloween Blast! It was soooooo much fun. I loved the dance line!
We rocked the house!
I would say that Lisa had the most unique costume. For those of you who do not know who she is.... Flava Flav.
Shawna makes a better Oprah than Oprah!
I was the Evil Queen from Sleeping Beauty.
Bryan was the Grim Reaper, Natalie - Maid Mariam, Hallie was a punk rocker, Sydney was a Scary Witch and Luke was a pirate.
Ken was also a Pirate and Cindy was a witch.
Don was the cat in the hat, Heidi a witch and Kendra was Snow White.
Amy was a witch and Abby was a baby chick
Garrett was a slightly over weight ballerina, Amy a sumo wrestler, I can't remember what the boys were.
We really had a lot of fun and hope that Garrett and Amy will be able to join us again next year. We missed Bill and Pearl this year. They could not make it.
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Halloween Extravaganza!
Posted by Lonna at 12:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I see that Adam and I were very forgetful. We were there too mom! Thanks a lot. That really hurts. It cuts deep.
It's ok Tara, I feel your pain. Apparantly Nolan's entertaining Ninja cosutme and my amazingly sexy dark angel were also just as forgetable.
Post a Comment