Oh My heck! The 2nd Annual Halloween Blast! It was soooooo much fun. I loved the dance line!
We rocked the house!
I would say that Lisa had the most unique costume. For those of you who do not know who she is.... Flava Flav.
Shawna makes a better Oprah than Oprah!
I was the Evil Queen from Sleeping Beauty.
Bryan was the Grim Reaper, Natalie - Maid Mariam, Hallie was a punk rocker, Sydney was a Scary Witch and Luke was a pirate.
Ken was also a Pirate and Cindy was a witch.
Don was the cat in the hat, Heidi a witch and Kendra was Snow White.
Amy was a witch and Abby was a baby chick
Garrett was a slightly over weight ballerina, Amy a sumo wrestler, I can't remember what the boys were.
We really had a lot of fun and hope that Garrett and Amy will be able to join us again next year. We missed Bill and Pearl this year. They could not make it.
3 years ago
2 comments:
I see that Adam and I were very forgetful. We were there too mom! Thanks a lot. That really hurts. It cuts deep.
It's ok Tara, I feel your pain. Apparantly Nolan's entertaining Ninja cosutme and my amazingly sexy dark angel were also just as forgetable.
Post a Comment