Thursday, January 3, 2008

Why me?

Why Me? Why is my life soooooo hard? I have a hang nail. If that isn't enough, I have a burned out flood light in my dining room. Who's going to change that? Sure, the mouse is dead, but big deal. I think that I may have another one to take it's place. Shawna left her window open a few nights ago. (yes, it was 4 degrees, can't have her heating up.) Anyway, now there is a hole in her screen. Just large enough for a mouse or perhaps a snake. All I can hope for is that it stays in Shawna's room. The trials that I am forced to endure. Why me?

3 comments:

Princess Lisa said...

Wow....you blogged. I hardly check your blog anymore because you don't blog. So a month and a half later I post a comment because I randomly check your blog...keep it up! By the end of the year you could have a half dozen posts!

Bryan said...

Why you? If you haven't realized by now I'm not going to tell you!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.