Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Mother of a Lazy Blogger

So I got a message from my Son, (author and creator of the now famous site-The Lazy Blogger) asking me "why don't you blog anymore?" Well, that caused me to ponder for at least 15 seconds. Why don't I blog anymore? Umm, it can only be that I am the Mother of a Lazy Blogger. I invented Lazy. I KNOW Lazy. I have a daily personal relationship with Lazy. So what if it's been 4 months. I mean how much happens in 4 months? What can you write about in only 4 months? Nothing changes.
well....except that Tara, my first born daughter has given birth to a beautiful daughter, Taylor Grace. But that is all. Nothing else.
except that Bryan (aka...The Lazy Blogger) and his wife Natalie have had a handsome baby boy named Jacob Thomas. Joining the family of 2 sisters and 1 brother. But again......that is all. Nothing else.
Oh and Shawna...(my baby girl) got a new job at the hospital in the Mother/baby unit where she wanted to work. but now that is all. yes, I am sure of it. Nothing else. boring ol' me.

Perhaps you would like to know, just for fun, that today we had a record high dollar amount when we filled up on our truck. $923.97!!!
That should take us into tomorrow sometime. Unbelievable. It won't take long to put us out of business at that rate. By Memorial day we will be up and over $1,000. Funny how the shipping rates don't keep up with the cost of my fuel.

This just in........Star Jones filed for divorce. Oh no. Not Star. Who would have seen that coming?

Oh.....I forgot that Steve and I went to Canada, 3 times. We were at the border and I couldn't read the sign and I had my glasses on and everything. When we got closer I realized......I did not learn to read French.

Well, as you can see....I don't really have anything to blog about. Maybe next time.....who knows when I can find the energy for that?

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Your right. Nothing has changed in 4 months. I wonder what nothing will happen in 4 more months. 2 new grandkids! Your sight should be filled with pictures!! Love your blog and you!!

Bryan said...

You may be lazy, mother dear, but I have perfected it! You see I know lazy like you know planters warts. It is one thing to profess laziness, but it is quite the other to let it consume you, become you and to finally love you. That's right Lazy is my best friend. Here's to you lazy!

Chredna said...

Hi Lonna!
I found Bryan again thru my brother's blog and it was great to get in touch with him and you guys again! Looks like the family keeps growing - it's amazing how time passes but everything seems like just yesterday! Looking at your family photos brings back so many great memories of you guys.
Hope all are doing well and let's all stay in touch! Tell Steve HELLO for me.
Chris Thompson