For those of you who have not seen the Epic new series, "Groomer Has It", let me introduce you.
Found only on the Animal Planet channel. It will make you laugh, it will make you cry, you will feel emotions that have laid dormant, possibly for years. Imagine if you can, 12 professional dog groomers from all over the country. Diverse in culture, skill and in sexual preferences (obviously). I would say this series is on a level with other greats, such as, "Can you duet", " Your Mama don't dance" & "Celebrity Duets".
One week they were given a stuffed dog to work on. Seriously, if you can't groom that, you have no business being on a show of this magnitude. Another week one of the groomers hurt the dogs genitals while trying to comb out the mats. That was almost his undoing, fortunately for him ,there was a groomer who didn't understand the concept of bathing a dog. She apparently did not know that you were suppose to clean the dog. This is intense competition like no other. You will wish you could have Tivo-ed all of the past episodes. So get on board. You won't want to miss this one! Who will stay, who will go? It's anyone's guess. (Pssst.....Jonathan is a favorite of the Judges. I've kinda got an inside track)
For those of you who are now interested.... here is the website to wet your appetite with.
http://animal.discovery.com/tv/groomer-has-it/groomer-has-it.html
There, you will find such classics as, "Pimp your Pooch" & "The Groomer Mill".
3 years ago
4 comments:
I am morally opposed to the inhumane grooming of animals. Let them live as they would in the wild, I always say! Their stink and their extra fur protects them from predators. And I seriously oppose a tv show that would take advantage of an animal for ratings! Me and my PETA friends will be throwing red pain on you as soon as you leave the house!
That being said...if it was people we were grooming, I'd be all over this show.
I am speechless. I don't even know what to say about this obviously well made program. The network is probably making bank off of it. I, on the other hand, must not know what makes good TV!
Oh my gosh-Tara's baby girl looks JUST like her. So freaking cute. Must be the red hair.
It sounds like this program is going to the dogs. I wished I was a better lover of animals and this program might inspire me but I am afraid that may not happen to the next life...
Post a Comment