Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Oh the pressure!

I know that for most of you, there is so much to blog about, but for me....it is a lot of pressure! What can I say? I'm not as witty as most of you....not as thought provoking as all of you. And then...what am I thinking? GROOMER HAS IT!
suddenly like water flowing, I know what to talk about. Truthfully, I don't think that anything else in the world should be talked about other than....GROOMER HAS IT!
Have you met the professional with the huge tooth smile. He has so much to offer the world. A mouth full of tightly affixed porcelain teeth and a 'come hither' smile. (Well, at least he shares that with dogs and men) And the judges. Oh the judges. #1. A know it all woman vet (and I don't mean a solider) #2. a very famous groomer, (I don't know who he is famous for doing but, famous none the less) #3. and some guy who clearly has the role of our beloved 'Simon' from Idol. He doesn't have the roll perfected yet, given time I am sure he will get it right. He will need some plastic surgery and an English accent. Then I am sure he will nail it. well.... maybe he'll 'tack it'. Now if all of that is not enough, you have the ever stern host who is gay. Maybe they hired a gay man so that the contestants would feel more comfortable. Most of the men are gay themselves. I guess it's true that it takes a gay man to be a good hair dresser whether it's for human or animal.
I just hope you all take the time to enjoy this show. Well worth your time and effort. That is... if both your feet are broken and you don't have a wheel chair or a man servant to carry you around so you're stuck in bed and only have a television for entertainment and you have already seen all of the informercials twice already.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for filling us in on the best show on television. For some reason I just keep forgetting to Tivo it. I guess I will just tune in to your blog every week for updates. Thanks!

Princess Lisa said...

There is a mass amount of pressure that comes with blogging. And not everyone can handle it. I know of several, perhaps nobody at all, that have taken their own life because of blog pressure. It's truly tragic.

As for Groomer Has It... the name is beyond catchy. And I'm pretty sure it was in a pitch meeting at 4 in the morning when everything is funny and completely thought provoking.

Unfortch, my tv doesn't get the animal planet channel. So I, like Shawna, will have to tune in to your blog every week to read. Which is awesome because I was already planning on doing that anyway! It's doing two things at once.

"Opree calls that multi-tasking" (said with an asinine southern accent, guaranteed to lower my IQ by at least 24 points)

Bryan said...

Wow, you've seen every infomercial twice? Impressive!

Elise said...

I will definitely tune in....though it may cut into my Meerkat Manor, or Crocodile Hunter time.

Natalie said...

Although, this show looks so intriguing ( and rightly so) I will be unable to record it. I am currently recording something ( don't know what) on both my DVR's so there is no way to record it. However, I thank you for keeping me well informed. It is almost like I don't have to watch it to appreciate it.