Thursday, May 22, 2008

Don't ya wish that you could blog about your everyday 'real' life? But that would be unbelievable, so I'm left with the non-highlights of my life. Such was today. I started out by sleeping until 9:30 am! I am not kidding. I showered, did makeup & hair. Tara and Taylor came over and we, along with Shawna went to Iggy's for lunch. Good food, good company Nice time. It was raining all day but we persevered and went shopping at.....Wal-mart. HUGE mistake! It was crowded and hot. I think they were out of 90% of what we were looking for. People would walk up to Taylor and think they had the right to look right in to her carseat and touch her! That went over real well. Tara almost attacked a little Asian woman at the RX counter. I got stopped at the door cause one of the 14 people that went through at the same time as me had something that triggered the alarm. So they decided I looked like the suspicious one. I can see why, I did have.....a meat tenderizer or so I thought. When I arrived home, no tenderizer. I don't think I can go back to find out if perhaps the Asian woman was a distraction for the real crime?!

3 comments:

Kimber said...

Ah life isn't it wonderful. LOL

I like the look of your blog, but I loved the picture of the truck.

Bryan said...

Nice new blog. Asian's, they're so smart. That was totally racist. I apologize to all Asians. I like your food.

Did you really like Iggy's. I didn't.

Princess Lisa said...

That was incredibly rude, Bryan. Whites are so racist.
But, I too love the asians food. Not so much the asians. They're the kind of freaky smart that makes me think they migth take over the world. Plus, their women always wear ridiculously high heels to Disneyland. That's retarded.

As for Mom...walmart is always a mistake. If you go in remembering that, you're less disappointed when you want to murder someone by the time you leave.