I watch Taylor 2 days a week. Her Mommy sometimes calls her Monster Baby but I never believed it, until today. Ouchie wa wa. She wanted my full undivided attention today. I had a tough time getting her down for a nap and she didn't want to stay asleep. She spit up like crazy. I gave her a nice bath and she rewarded me by promptly peeing on the towel. Her toys didn't hold her attention and she just wanted me to hold and entertain her. I did a clogging dance for her but she didn't care for that. I watched The food network BBQ challenge with her, but she was unsatisfied since we didn't have smell-a-vision. I read her a book, but she clearly read ahead and didn't like the story. What is a Pooka suppose to do? Just when I think I had enough, she cuddles up with me, wraps her little tiny hand around my finger, smiles and goes to sleep, leaving me holding the most precious little girl who nows smells sweet and fresh and who I'd give up everything in the world for.
3 years ago
3 comments:
I've seen it first hand. Monster baby is alive and well. And living in Nibley.
Kids don't even seem like fun. And just when I was ready to give up on her...she started smiling and semi-giggling and talking up a storm.
All in all, I think we'll keep monster baby. Especially since Mom was babysitting and I didn't have to do much.
Monster/Angel baby strikes again!!
Mom, Tara doesn't even blog. No need to try and make her feel good. I know what you say about her and her spawn behind their backs.
On a side note I adore little Taylor and would never dream of calling her a monster.
Post a Comment