Sunday, May 25, 2008

Warning! This may be my angriest blog!

I think I may go on a TV strike! For good this time! Don't think I won't do it. I can. I will. Well, if things don't improve, I will. So we don't have anything to watch all of the fall but they throw us little tidbits here and there to keep us hooked with a promise of something big later and then they give us a couple of weeks of some of our old favorites and then blam! End of May comes and were back to nothin'. I don't think I got hooked on anything this year except for "Journey Man" which they took off the air for all time. The few shows that came back left me mega disappointed! Grey's Anatomy......bust. I am sick to death of Hollywood trying to make me more accepting of Alternative Life Styles. I don't want or appreciate seeing alternatives making out. Thank you Satan and Thank you to all those who are doing his great work. Hollywood.....I spit the name. So, a few shows that I once enjoyed I will no longer watch due to their need to present me with a very nice version of a life style not in keeping with God.
I use to watch Boston Legal and I knew it was so irreverent but I liked it, now I am sick to death of the producers trying to sway my moral majority view to their warped liberal evil view. I love the way they wrap it up so nicely and make me think I'm the one with the problem. I fear that I will only be left with TLC, The Travel Channel, Hallmark, The Food Network, BYU & HG TV. Ya know what? That is as more channels than I use to get when Bryan was born. Difference is, these channels are on all night! I guess I should just be grateful.
Good thing I still have "Groomer has it". It is really getting intense now! Toothy boy was sent home and now the house is filled with only the best of the best. The best of the best Groomers? I guess it is true, it doesn't matter what you do for a profession, it only matters that you're the best at it. Stay tuned! There are still a few producers who know what we all really want to see.

6 comments:

Breelyn said...

I have to agree with you Lonna. The last two episodes of Grey's were very disappointing. It's just a big ploy to bring the gay community back to the show after the big T.R. Knight/Isaiah Washington scandal. One week it's guys making out and the next it's girls. EWWW! As much as I love the show I don't think I can watch anymore either.

Anonymous said...

Ah, yes, the summertime blues. You're going through it a little early, but I understand. Unfortch, there is no cure. You just wait it out till mid september. It sucks and the only thing you can do is watch other shows that you would never normally watch during the tv season. That's how Dancing with the Stars got started, during the middle of the summertime blues and then people got hooked. Hopefully you will be able to find a show that will fill the void. Good luck!

Elise said...

I also agree on the Grey's debacle. Oh well, I still have LOST, which I have to say, is the BEST. SHOW. EVER.

Bryan said...

I totally agree! I mean don't they know the days our longer. We have much more time to watch T.V. What do they want us to do? Go Outside? Please!

Natalie said...

Burn Notice will be back soon!! Take that Summer time blues!!

Princess Lisa said...

Shonda Rhimes + JJ Abrams = Screwing the Pooch.

Those two suck-diddly-uck. You just have to realize that. They get you sucked into a show and then they lead you into the middle of the desert with no water, no food and no way to get out. JJ Abrams will probably lead you onto an Island and forget about you when he starts a new show. Shonda will just lead you to a hospital where your favorite character dies after he gets a heart transplant and then she'll spend the next two seasons doing absolutely nothing you like.

They're both from the devil.