Wednesday, October 21, 2009

October Zest

So....I'm wondering what happened to my zest for blogging? I guess I just can't look at things that seem mundane and boring and think...."hey, that's something all my blogging buddies would want to read about." Lisa seems to just have the gift for knowing that a visit to the local 7-11 has some kind of interest. Bryan knows exactly what kind of Lazy blogging will makes us giggle. Elise is brilliant at posting the most mundane and making us realize it's really a miracle in the making. (i.e.- Evan's prayer, who knew boogers were a thing to pray over?)
I'm confident that no one wants to know the thoughts rolling around in my empty shell of a noggin! I mean, it's stuff like....."Is time travel possible but I'm one of the few who can't find the portal? If I pray for more money will I have to lose a leg to win a law suit? If I give up the love of my life, Coke a Cola for say Diet Coke, will I really feel better or will I just tell myself that sugar is spawn of Satan? All the while, longing for the effervescence sight and smell of the REAL THING? If grey hair is a sign of maturity, why do we spend our lives covering it up? How much of my life is spent in the bathroom? More than 1/3? If I sleep 1/3 and the bathroom gets 1/3, perhaps that's why I don't blog enough. I don't have an electrical outlet in the Toilet room. (or Torlet, as Mom likes to call it) Perhaps I should look into that. When you make best friends at a job where your boss is a Ogre and that binds you together for life, why don't you keep in touch with those friends? If you get Swine flu early in the season, does that mean the Holidays will be bright? Can I and will I find a job that likes me and I like it? What would be wrong with seeing into the future? Why can't that be do-able?" These and many other mundain and seemingless thoughts clutter up the cobwebs of my mind. Who wants to read that on a blog?

1 comments:

Lonna said...

So I was correct!