Monday, September 7, 2009

Oh, Bo!




This is my new puppy, Bo. Taylor calls him Hi Bo most of the time. It funny to watch the two of them outside playing. What is even funnier is to watch little tiny Bo who is a toy yorkie and Nolan's Great Dane, Atticus playing!
Bryan's kids came over the other day and Bo was so excited to see them all.
Of course Bo doesn't know that Luke's greatest desire is to jump over Bo. That is his big goal right now!
He's a pretty good little puppy. He seems to be catching on really fast and is good with the kids. I don't know what got into me, but I couldn't resist him.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh bo.....I just love him!!

Bryan said...

The problem with Bo is that if you ever need to eat him he won't sustain you long.

Rae said...

He sure is cute.

Lonna said...

Bryan, when fully grown he could weigh 3 lbs. Now that's almost a good appetizeer!
We've always got Atticus. 160 lbs will sustain the whole family for weeks. That Nolan, he's a thinker!

the Cheerful Optimist said...

The pictures are great. Bo is a good friend for Taylor and I know that Luke can jump over him!!!!

Hallie said...

!!mih evol tsuj i .....ob ho
ha ha cute huh?