I don't know what was so great about 40 that I would want to repeat that. I think 50 will be the best age! Why wouldn't it be?
I'm really pretty and I am in great physical condition. I run 70 miles every day in just under 2 hours. When I discovered my amazing gift of athletic primeness, I had plastic surgery to return my face to it's 19 year old former beauty. I had breast implants, tummy tuck and lipo in my thighs and bum. I had a neck replacement, and I got hair plugs put in. Some may think that was a bit much, but really....I look better than my kids. It was worth it. I feel like I'm a really genuine person and that everyone will want to know me and NEED to know my secret.
Hollywood calls most everyday asking when will I return to the big screen? I tell them I am too busy with my motivational speaking. Some of you may have already heard me in such places as...Relief Society 668th Ward, Vernal, UT. Or I also do a "put your hands together" tent revival in Austin, NV. E-mail me with any requests for a personal appearance for your meeting.
Due to high demand, I must limit my meeting to an audience of at least 71,000 or more. My fee is somewhat high as I don't like to waste my time speaking with the poor folk. $179,000 per appearance
3 years ago
4 comments:
Dang it, I can't even afford an audience with my own sister! What a crock! :D
Now you know you don't need any of that plastic surgery crap done because you have always been one of the most beautiful women in the world. That said...
Man sis you are getting old. Good thing I am still a young 30(ish)year old.
Happy Birthday!! I can't wait to see you!! I probably wont even recognize you!! I hope I look as good as you when I hit 50!!!
Happy birthday the day after. I always knew you had a hidden talent but I did not know you could put it into words so thoughtfully and direct. May the miles of running with your pen never exceed the greatness of your heart. Love Cindy and Ken
I knew I saw you in Vernal. I pretty sure I saw you on the Tyra Banks show. Was that you?
Post a Comment