Last Wednesday, I had the Grand kids over for dinner and fun. There so dang cute and so much fun. This is a little roller coaster in my family room down stairs.
I love Luke's little hat. He hardly ever wants to part with it.
Sydney has her little purse that her Grandma Stevens made for her. She will wear it all day. It is very important as it is filled with all the essentials a girl will need through out her day.
Hallie was so good to take make sure the little kids had fun. What a good big sister she is. She also provided me with a lovely fashion show using the coaster track as a runway. I must say she may have to work on her 'grace'.
3 years ago

5 comments:
How fun! Great pictures!
The kids had a lot of fun. Thanks for taking the time to be with them. I'm a little worried though. I can't believe you want them over 5 times a week! But you know what's best!
Real funny Bryan! If you look on the calendar on the fridge, I have already scheduled the next dinner. Hallie was worried that we'd forget.....
Sorry it took me so long to get here. I love the pictures and the kids are so "dang cute". Let's pray that Luke never losews his hat. He evens sleeps with it on on some days. Thanks for sharing.
Sorry it took me so long to get here. I love the pictures and the kids are so "dang cute". Let's pray that Luke never losews his hat. He evens sleeps with it on on some days. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment