Saturday, June 21, 2008

Roxstar!


Roxstar and hubby-Bobby

Last week my BFF Roxy, came up to Logan for a visit and on Wednesday when I had Bryan and Natalie's kids over for dinner again, I introduced them to my friend Roxy. Luke wasn't too sure, so he stood off. Hallie was the perfect little lady and said "hi" and held my hand. Sydney just looked at her and went on about her business. A few minutes later, we were playing house and Sydney was the mommy and she made assignments to the rest of us. I was of course a kid, Shawna was a kid as was Hallie and then she looked at Roxy and said "Rockstar, you be the daddy." Apparently she recongnized the true personality of Roxy when the rest of us couldn't see it.
Sorry Roxy. I'll never be confused again!
Okay, maybe all she could remember was the Rox part of the name and well...

4 comments:

Kimber said...

Oh my! Roxy! She looks great! Has she even aged at all? It is so cool you guys are still so close after all these years.

Princess Lisa said...

She will always be Roxstar in my mind now!

That is hilarious.

the Cheerful Optimist said...

What a great story. Leave it to the kids to say the darnest things. Yep, Roxstar it is.

The Morris's said...

I like the name Roxstar and Roxy. You could be an actress with those name. It sounds like it was lot of fun playing house...