Hallie, Sydney, & Luke with Papa infront of the truck
Luke teaching Papa to drive!
On Wednesday July 2nd, Steve and I went and got the kids for "dinner night" and we picked them up in the truck. Luke was so excited! He couldn't stop talking. He loved every second of it. Hallie and Sydney rode in the bunk and even took time to try out the bed. We got home and played for a while and then had dinner 'brought to us by the letter C.' Chicken nuggets, Corn, Cucumbers, Chocolate Milk & Cookies!
(Talk about your sugar high, but hey, I don't have to put them to bed!)
Then the kids played in the sprinklers for a while. Totally unplanned, but if kids are around and there is water....
3 years ago
6 comments:
Adorable pictures! Riding in the "big truck" is so much fun!
Luke can't stop talking about PaPa's truck. He loves trucks, he has library books about trucks, he has a toy dump truck that gets push everywhere and when he rides in the Van or Car he tells you about every truck he sees. Believe it or not he even likes my green Ford Ranger who many would not call a truck but the connoisseur(Luke)disagrees. Nothing like a 'C' night to generate Camaraderie!!!!!!!!
Well that sounds like a great night out. Its always fun to be spoiled by your grandparents. Plus a truck is every little boys dream.
Sounds like a fun, wish I was there. Of course the "C" themed dinner sounds better.
I love the pictures....
I just love this, the kids are sooo cute!!
Post a Comment