Shawna on the boardwalk with Mickey ears
We love California adventure. The roller coaster is great and the park is less crowded.
I wonder if I'll get wet on this ride?
After the Log ride.
Seriously we got wet! Drowned is more like it. We had a blast on that ride. We must have ridden it at least 5 times that morning.
Shawna and Pluto. (I had to correct myself, Shawna pointed out to me that it was Pluto not Goofy)
Me on the Jungle ride
Shawna on the Jungle Ride.
Shawna watching her new crush, Michael Phelps. This was gold metal #8. (Again, a correction by Shawna, 8 not 7 as I had previously written!) If you don't know about Shawna and Michael, refer to her blog.
We had so much fun and it was just a great time together. I don't think we will ever forget it.(I say that with some reserve, as those of you who know me, know about my swiss cheese brain) It was SO hot and humid, but we rode everything that we wanted and more and we got to just sit and enjoy the park since we had a 3 day hopper. Shawna got sick and was running a fever on day 2, her birthday, boo :( but we just took it easy that day. We went swimming and were only at the park about 4 hours that day. We went to Outback for her birthday dinner and then just stayed in. That was nice because we didn't feel pressured to play, play, play. It was nice to have the 3 day. It gave us all the time we needed to enjoy it. We'll do it again, but not in August!
Me at Mimi's
Shawna at the Mimi's
3 years ago
5 comments:
Looks like fun. That wasn't really Shawna with Goofy though. It's more like Shawna 50 feet away from goofy. Honest in all your dealings there Mom!
Looks like you guys had a great time even if she didn't feel great the whole time!
Love the pictures!
I bet you guys had the best time, just you and your favorite child. So niiiice!
Looks like you both had fun! But I just don't know where you came from, you can't be my child or you would never have riden the bungee-jump, or the merry-go-round, or much of anything either. Yuch! I also love the pictures!!! And you.
I'm so jealous. I could use a Vaca too. Oh how I love those faces, how cute are you!!
Post a Comment