Tuesday, September 9, 2008

9 on 9/9


Hallie is 9 years old today! Born on 9/9/99! I can't believe she is already that old. It really seems just such a short time ago that she was born. She has sure brought a lot of joy into all of our lives. Hallie is smart, sometimes too smart! She is funny and kind to others. She loves Heavenly Father and tries really hard to be a good girl. She loves her sister and brothers. She is a great helper to her Mom and Dad. She loves school and makes friends easily.
She is my first Grandchild and I will always treasure her. I could never imagined how much fun it would be to be a Grandma/Pooka and I'm sure glad I get to be Hallie's Pooka!

1 comments:

Rae said...

Now you know how I felt when Bryan was born. Hallie's daddy is my first born grandchild and he had your first born grandchild. Isn't it wonderful how life goes on and the generations just keep on coming. Heavenly Father sure knows what he's doing and I'm sure grateful to him for that special Grandson and Great-granddaughter.