Friday, September 5, 2008

Socks

So yesterday I bought some new socks. I have this desperate need to have new socks on my very tender painful feet. (Neuropathy) This morning as I am taking the socks out of the packaging I read on the side.......
"How to have fun with your socks"
Well of course I'm intrigued. Who wouldn't be? So I read on.....
"Use as a hand puppet to entertain your family and friends. Or better yet, place over your shoes and slide around." No kidding!

Sock puppet?
Doesn't really seem like that much fun. I feel betrayed.

4 comments:

Elise said...

It's because you forgot to sew buttons on for eyes, and draw a little red mouth with lipstick!!! Never underestimate the power of buttons.

Bryan said...

Sock puppets aren't that much fun thats why I do other things with them. Like;

Putting them on the head of a cat.
Putting them on the head of a ferret.
Putting them on the head of a parrot.
Putting small oranges in them and then using it as a discipline tool for children.
Wear them then rub it into peoples faces.
Straining cheese curds
Sticking grasshoppers in them.(for other peoples socks only)


These are just a few of the many fun things you can do with them. They can't put this on the packaging because of the dumb laws protecting animals and children.

Rae said...

Ijust don't move with the times, I thought socks were for wearing on one's feet. Now I know what I can do with all those socks I have left from Grandad. I can make lots of puppets because I have lots of buttons, I just don't have the children at home to play with them. Do you want to come home and play, Lonna?

Princess Lisa said...

I've often wondered what you do when you are home alone...now I have a really good idea.

The only real problem is that I don't think there will be a change in behavior when the dementia starts...so we won't recognize it right away! I'm very concerned!