Steve and I went to a place where you can get your wagon washed out in Tulare, CA. It's the home of Norman! He has changed a little since the movie but it's still Norman!
3 years ago
Steve and I went to a place where you can get your wagon washed out in Tulare, CA. It's the home of Norman! He has changed a little since the movie but it's still Norman!
Posted by Lonna at 12:28 PM
3 comments:
Oh Norman! I've often wondered about him. I think I'll send him a gift, just to say hi. Maybe a porkchop or something.
Hey, Granddad lived in Tulare when he was a boy. He really liked it there. They lived in a tent house most of the time they were there and picked peaches. He sold magazines door to door to make some spending money and that was during the depression. But I don't think Norman was there then!!
Wow. You got yourself a realy celebrity sighting there!!!
Post a Comment