In my yard October 02, 2008
I love autumn! It is my favorite time of year. The colors are so intense and I love the crisp nip in the air. I have been on the truck with Steve for almost 3 weeks and thought I would miss all the color but I didn't. I got home Sunday night and was able to see the mountains before the snow that is coming this weekend.
We went from Kansas to California, Arizona to Texas and had a great time. Steve took me to a steak house called the Texas Rose. Oh my, now that is the way Steak is suppose to taste! We had a really good time together and I can't wait to go again.
Monument Valley at Sunrise
Sunset in Kansas
3 years ago
6 comments:
Lonna, I completely agree with you. This is my favorite time of year. I like that I have to drive through the canyon once a week because I get to see the gorgeous colors.
That was in our yard??? I should seriously get out more. I didn't know.
This makes me so sad, missing Ohio. All the fall colors, my favorite part of living where it's green. Uh- but here i am in the dirt. Oh well. It's only for a few years.
It's funny that you have leaves turing at this time of year, they are not supposed to turn until Jan. or Feb. at the earliest. We never have fall before christmas, don't you know!! The pictures are just great, especially the one in Monument Valley.
Lonne,
I really LOVE the pictures of your yard and of your trip. I also have colors in my yard. I get them from Wal-mart in the craft section. They have a great silk collection. However, they do fade in the after a season in the sun.
Roxy
I love fall. It has to be one of my favorite seasons. I just want it to last longer. Just when I am comfortable and enjoying Mr. Winter comes along and over stays his welcome!!
Post a Comment