Thursday, February 5, 2009

Happy B-day Breelyn!


May 2007

Halloween 2007

Thanksgiving Breakfast 2008
Yo, yo, yo. Happy day to Breelyn. She is over the hill this year. MID 20's. The big 25, oh my. Seriously, Bree, you don't look a day over 24. Don't start stressing over the little things like grey hair, aching knees and back. The good news is....THIS IS THE BEST YOU'LL EVER FEEL IN YOUR LIFE"!!! :) I'm just kiddin'. I think it gets better and better.
For those of you who don't know Breelyn, she is loving and kind. She loves a good joke and her laugh is infectious. She loves little else as much as she LOVES to read! Give her a book and you may not see her for hours. She becomes absorbed in the story. She loves children and has stepped in to the role of Aunt Breelyn with no effort at all. The kids all love her and they know she loves them. She loves dogs as does her whole family. I think everyone one of her sisters and parents, have at least one dog. She is obviously beautiful and she is so tender hearted. Hope all of you get the chance to get to know her.
I love you Breelyn! Have a great day!

5 comments:

Breelyn said...

Awww! Thanks Lonna! You're the greatest! That's the only picture I've seen of me from that Halloween party. Dang I looked good!

Bryan said...

Happy day!

Princess Lisa said...

Haaaaaaaaaaaappy Birthday! I love you Bree!!!

Princess Lisa said...

Or as Luke calls you...
"Auntie Burrlyn"

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope it is a good one!!