Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Lisa Purvis!

Happy Happy Lisa! Once again I an on the road while you are having a birthday. I think I have missed many more than I have been there for. However, in my defense, I was to the all important birth! Which I must remind you took 34 hours! Started into labor on the 9th, continued through the 10th and finally, via C-section you arrived at 4 in the morning on the 11th! You always like to make an entrance! We welcomed your early arrival. 5 weeks early weighing in at 6 lbs 14 1/2 ozs.
Lisa, as everyone who follows her blog will know, is creative and intelligent. She is beautiful and just a tad bit eccentric. She is my middle baby, middle daughter, the forgotten one(?,pah). We love her for all that she is, and for all the fun and joy she brings into our lives. Happy Birthday Lisa!!!

Yep, this is the ususal picture I get from Lisa. Her back is always to me. She is the one in black!

3 comments:

Princess Lisa said...

I love you Mama! A tad bit eccentric? I'm pretty sure everyone knows that's a lie! :)

I love you! Thanks for the birthday wishes! :)

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday!! I know I wished you one on your Blog but a Princess can never have to many!! So again, Happy Birtday!!

Mom,You should cross stitch the number of hours you spent in labor. That is something no one should ever forget!!:)

Elise said...

Too funny! Lisa is as photgenic as me.