Happy First Birthday JACOB!!!
I know we are all surprised that a year has already gone by and little Jacob, the last of Bryan and Natalie's babies, is a year old. He is such a sweet little guy! For those of you who have not got to know little Jacob, he is the happiest little guy you can imagine. He just kinda of goes with the flow. He lights up when Hallie comes in the room and thinks she is the best ever! He climbs the stairs like he has good sense, but shows no real interest in walking.
We are sure lucky to have little Jacob in our family!
3 years ago
4 comments:
Love the green decor! Happy Birthday Jacob, doesn't seem possible! Hope you 2 are having fun!!!
I can't believe he's 1! These babies are getting too old!
I think it's time for someone to have a baby...
Tara? Bree? Come on! Do your part!
He is a special guy. He is so lovable and cuddly. His smile could melt an iceberg.
Happy birthday Jacob! I love that happy little guy!
Post a Comment