Monday, March 16, 2009

Disneyland at it's finest!


Shawna on the boat ride

Me at the Tower of Terror
Most of you know that Shawna and I went to Disneyland the 1st of March. It was one of the best trip to the park EVER! It rained almost the whole time we were there and so no locals came out and it was great! We didn't wait for hardly any rides and we didn't have to push or shove our way through anywhere. It was totally pleasant. It wasn't hot. (For those of you who know me....I don't do hot) We ate in the park all three days and just enjoyed. We did things we haven't done in years because there were no crowds and we had more time to do extra stuff. We were evacuated off of Indiana Jones due to a failure but that got us a free ride to whatever we wanted. We chose the Nemo ride. It was a good thing I got to walk right on to that one cause I hated it. I would have been ticked if I had waited for that! Too tight, too many people in a small confined area, breathing their air. Not for me. I still love splash mountain the best.
I would post other photos but I didn't have prior authorization from Shawna so....

5 comments:

Rae said...

Sounds like fun and you both look fabulous!! Love the pictures but would like more, so...

Princess Lisa said...

Invite shawna to suck it and post pictures anyway!!!

Anonymous said...

heeeeyyyy now. No inviting me to suck it. Mom, you did the right thing. Much appreciated.

Bryan said...

Mom, quit letting Shawna get her way! Show us the pictures!!!

Hallie said...

I hate the tawer of terrer!
i posted