Monday, March 23, 2009

Climb every mountain

Yes, you are seeing what you think you are.


Steve standing on a dead cow to try to move a down cow.


Just thought it might be 'interesting' for you to see the glamorous side of what we do!

11 comments:

Princess Lisa said...

I like how you managed to get in a butt shot of Dad. You've always said it's his best side.

the Cheerful Optimist said...

Wow, Does this happen a lot? This would be a little nerve racking to find a dead cow. Who gets the cow out of the truck? Thanks for the picture.

Breelyn said...

EEEWWWW!!! I think someone needs to call Mike Rowe and show him this dirty job.

Abby Gail said...

Yes...good call on the Dirty Jobs segment Breelyn. I bet the down cow loved being next to the dead cow for his beautiful trip. NOT fun!

Anonymous said...

If Mike Rowe is coming, I'm going on the truck with Dad!!

Bryan said...

I said no more pictures of me on your blog. That hurt when dad was standing on me!

The Morris's said...

I am wondering the same thing that the cheerful optimist said. Where does the dead cow go?

Lonna said...

Yes to the Mike Rowe, and Shawna you are too young for Mike, only I will be on the truck with Mike. Dad will be busy standing on dead cows.
Surprisingly, live cows don't care about dead cows. They will stand on top of each other alive or dead.
As to the question, how do we get them out, Steve throws them over his shoulder and carries em' out!
Ok, ok, we have to wrap a chain around them and pull them out with a fork lift or a bull dozer. After all they weigh around 1200 lbs.

Anonymous said...

That is disgustingly funny.

Rae said...

You just have to go for those great shots of Steve, don't you? Thats my girl!!!

Natalie said...

Now that I know how glamorous it is I might have to get in on the action. Wait, NO my brain kicked back in and highly objects! I guess I can't be that kind of glamorous!!