Monday, March 9, 2009

Little boy Steve

 


Bill gave me a download of this photo of Steve when he was about 1 1/2. I just thought it was so cute! Had to share.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Princess Lisa said...

OMG! That's Shawna!

Anonymous said...

HAHA!! That's what I thought too!!

Princess Lisa said...

That's crazy!!! I never realized how pretty Dad was.

Lonna said...

It's totally funny how much Shawna looks like Dad. I've always said that Shawna, and then Tara, look the most like a Harper.

Breelyn said...

Definitely Shawna and Tara but I can see all of the kids in that picture. So cute!!

Elise said...

hee hee- Thats blackmail material.

Rae said...

I love it, but are you sure it's Steve and not one of the kids? No wonder he's such a good looking hunk!

Garrett and Heather Wood said...

What a sweet little boy--do men mind if they looked like little angels when they were kids?