Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Blogging Blues

Well, it's been over a month since I blogged and you'd think I would want to write something witty and clever, but alas....I am without witt or smarts.
I can't come up with a subject to save me, so I thought I would just tell you. I am up for suggestions from the crowd and am currently taking under advisement any and all thoughts. I don't have a gift or knack for writing witty observations so keep that in mind when making suggestions.

5 comments:

Princess Lisa said...

My first suggestion would be to change your background! I hate it! Even if you were to blog something good...I wouldn't be able to read it. The background is too heinous! (he he he, I said heinous.)

My second suggestion would be to perhaps blog about your thoughts on AIDS and it's effect on humanity.

Pah! Who am I kidding? Blog about tv! Or your favorite daughter, Lisa! Or your grandkids! Or your travels! Doi!

Melody said...

I love the background. It's pretty and bright just like you!

Princess Lisa said...

Melody is just disagreeing with me because I didn't like Adam Lambert's performance. Or him, for that matter. Don't let her fool you. She feels the same way about the background. Although, I do think you are pretty and bright. She got that part right on!
Melody, please stop trying to fight with me. Can't we just get along???

Elise said...

How about blogging about your most recent bowel movement. I always find that stuff surprising and interesting.

Rae said...

Don't let these youngsters get under your skin, they just don't know much yet, so it's up to you to share your knowledge and wisdom about how much fun it is to get old. Oh wait a minute, I think thats what I'm doing--Oh well you can too!