I came home from Arizona last Monday to watch the boys while Bryan, Natalie, Hallie and Sydney are in Disneyland . I drove through a bad snow storm on Sunday and stayed in Beaver due to the storm. I picked up the boys on Tuesday morning and they have been with me since then. They are really good little boys but they are boys and I am on my toes! Jacob is not feeling well. He is teething and pretty uncomfortable, but he is still so happy! He is just such a sweet baby. Luke is just happy as can be as long as "Cars" is on. He doesn't watch it all the time of course, but it's on and he loves it! As soon as he opens his eyes in the morning he asks if he can watch "Tars".
Luke and Jake in my shower!
3 years ago
6 comments:
I know all about boys and Cars. Evan wants to watch it over and over so he can sing the Rascall Flatts song. It gets really old after the 50th listen.
Amen, I've only had the boys for the week and I am tired of the whole thing! He will start another movie but part way through he gets upset and wants to change it back to CARS. Ugh!
What cute boys they are!! Jacob is starting to look more like his Daddy everyday. Hug them for me!
Thay could like something worse--like a certain purple dinosaur!
The boys are so much fun. It is amazing how much he enjoys his trucks and cars. This is not a new thing; it started when he was just months old. He really loves Papa's truck. They had fun and are ready to do it again. I agree you can hug them and squeeze the for hours. The are very good boys and a lot of fun to have around.
What cute little boys. We missed them so much, but I don't think they missed us as much. They had way to much fun at Pooka's!!
Thanks again for watching them!!!
Wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat you say?
Post a Comment