Since Christmas and New Year's, Steve and I have been busy hauling cows and seeing a lot of the country. We also have seen some family. We stayed in Abilene with Steve's parents and had a wonderful visit. I think I brought the cold with me cause I was freezing there. We stayed a night with my Mom in Mesa and the next morning my Aunt Christine came to stay with my Mom so we had lunch with the two of them and enjoyed the chance to see and visit with them both.
I drove home on Friday to pick up a winter kit for our cow wagon and check on things here at home. Taylor's birthday party was last night so I was able to attend that and it was really fun. Tara's home is so pretty and I love the feel of it.
Today I got to spend some time with my very dear friend Debby Bohman and 3 of her daughters. It was great fun and I love any time I can spend with Debby. She is just such an uplift!
I am off in the morning back to Arizona and meet up with Steve. I'll be out with him for the week but home this weekend to babysit my two grandsons while Bryan, Natalie, Hallie and Sydney go to Disneyland!
Taylor's birthday party.
Taylor having her cake and eating it too!
Tara, Lisa, Shawna, Breelyn and Nolan
We went to San Angelo, Texas with a load of cows and thats only about 80 miles from Steve's parents house in Abilene so we stayed with them for a few days.
This is Bill, Steve's dad.
this is Pearl, Steve's Mom, at home.
This is My Mom and Me at her home in Mesa. We stayed the night at her house after a
trip back from Texas.
This is my Mom and her sister, my Aunt Christine. It was really great to get the chance to see my Aunt Christine. She has lost 57 lbs and look great!
This is my Friend, Debby and her beautiful daughters, Andrea, Emily and Michelle. Lisa, Tara and I spent the afternoon with them doing makeup and mostly laughing. I missed Debby's other daughter Heather, but she lives in Germany and it was a long walk so we forgive her for not showing up.
3 years ago
2 comments:
So that's where you've been!
Love the pictures of Taylor, what a cutie!
See you tonight!
Post a Comment