Sunday, January 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Pearl!


I just want to give a Happy Birthday shout out to my Mother in law, Pearl! She is 75 today and you would never know it! She has been such a good role model for me. She is a go getter and always has something going on. She volunteers at the Hospital every week. She is a great cook and I love receiving new recipes from her. She loves to travel, read, learn new things, she loves her children and grandchildren fiercely. She is a loyal and loving wife. She believes in dealing with your problems head on and then moving on. She has created a beautiful home and safe haven for her family. She raised a wonderful son and he loves his Mom so much. Thanks for that and for all the wonderful things you do everyday Pearl!

4 comments:

Bryan said...

Happy Happy Grandma!

Anonymous said...

woot woot!!! Happy birthday grandma!!!! You captured her perfectly mom. I love and miss you grandma!!

Princess Lisa said...

Haaaaaaappy Birthday Grandma!

75 and still droppin' it like it's hot! Woot woot!!!

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday!! Another year wiser!!