Thursday, June 25, 2009

Feeding the hungry


So this is me and little Norman. He is a Free Marten Jersery. He was born with a twin sister and so he will most likely not be able to breed. Therefore he is a cast off more or less. He is in a pen just outside of our motor home. He's so cute. He follows us around and usually moo's when he sees us. He'll suck on your fingers or your clothes or whatever else he thinks might get him some milk.

I've always felt that I should reach out and feed the hungry whenever possible. That motherly instinct is still strong in me.

5 comments:

Rae said...

Are you sure thats your shirt he has hold of!?! He is so cute! I've always loved little calves.

Anonymous said...

well babbies always find the boobs.

Princess Lisa said...

That was highly amusing...but slightly disturbing...

Abby Gail said...

Oh...Cutest! Sneak it home for me! I want a cow! I'll take care of it I promise!

Bryan said...

That looks like some good veil. This has got to be Norman number 14. You do know that every calf doesn't need to be named Norman, right?

So let me get this straight, this cow won't ever be able to breed? What is there left for this little guy. Being someone who has no seed left, I can say that someone should do the right thing and put this guy out of his misery. One quick hammer blow.