It is so beautiful here in Logan right now! Green, green and green! But we only had about 15 minutes of real spring and suddenly it's summer! That is the problem with my 2 favorite times of the year, just to short. Spring is such a beautiful bright green, flavored with breathtaking flowers of every color. Autumn is just magical with it's bright gold, orange, green and red. I love the smell of both of these seasons if only they could last more than two weeks!
3 years ago
6 comments:
Well we almost had spring, it was warm for 2 or 3 days then got hot, of course here it never really ever gets cold just coldish (is that a word?). And fall doesn't come here till after Christmas usually in January and then by late Feb. it's starting to leaf out again, so we mostly have summer all year round it's just hotter some times. So enjoy your spring! I know you really have one.
I have to disagree, respectively. I think we have had a quite nice spring so far. I like the days of rain or even snow and then the sun. Too much of one thing makes it boring. Plus I think we are still in spring. You can't dismiss the chance of snow until mid June and even then we've seen it. Remember June 16th 2001? Several inches. The high has only been 87 on the 17th and over 80 only 3 other times this year. The average last freeze in Logan is June 17th.
I guess what I'm saying is, don't fret there is still several weeks of spring! Enjoy. Now that I say this it will probably get to 100 by next week. Sorry.
I'm hoping it never gets above 70 this summer.
I'm sure my magical powers will come into play and I'll be able to accomplish this. Any moment now...
Mom- thanks for reminding me that any heat I have is better than Arizona.
Bryan-let me start with...as soon as I wrote this it started raining and got quite chilly. I'm thinking I look like a moron. I left it because quite frankly I needed to blog and this was as good as anything, don't ya think?
Lisa, concentrate! I would love that kind of a summer!
Summer is definitely my favorite season because I am always freezing to death. I can hardly wait for those "hot flashes" to start and I might warm up a bit. --Fall is a close second just because it is so darn gorgeous. My mom told me she saw you the other day and it made her day. Thanks for being such a great buddy to my shut-in, reclusive mother:)
Fav-Aunt Lonna, I'm pulling a Hallie. " I Posted!" Logan is beautiful. By the way, you entered this post on the greatest day of the year.
Post a Comment