Wednesday, May 6, 2009

10 things (this one's for you Elise)

Those of you who read Elise's blog will know that she has put forth a legal and binding agreement in her last post that once you read it you must do a list of 10 thing you want to do before you die.
Well this is my 10 things assuming that I have at least 30 years left on this earth. If I have any less than that....the contract is null and void.

1. Learn to play the piano.
2. Learn to speak and write every language on earth. (It's never been done before, might be a world record, I'll probably have to have a Phenomenon brain tumor)
3. Have my name printed in the Guinness World Records.(see #2)
4. Learn to make the perfect Tamale.
5. Eat an entire Alaskan King Crab by myself.
6. Meet in person, my husbands alter ego, the Prime minister of Canada.
7. Pay off my house and still live in it.
8. Win a multi-million dollar lotto. ( I hear you have to play to win, this could be a problem)
9. spend millions on deserving people.(will only achieve after #8, in case you were thinking of becoming suddenly deserving!)
10.Go to sleep one night and wake up the next day weighing 50 lbs. less!(This may be very difficult after achieving #4 & 5)

4 comments:

Princess Lisa said...

The crab tamale diet! I think you're on to something! I think you should pursue this!!!

Rae said...

I hope you make #2 but you do know you have to work at it, don't you? And I do understand that in order to win the Lottery you do have to play, I kept expecting to win until someone pointed out to me that I had to buy a lottery ticket to win, I was very disappointed! Oh well, I guess we'll just have to leave it up to the stimulus package to help all of those needy people! I wish they would hurry up, I'm really needy!

Elise said...

You guys crack me up! Oh, how to make the perfect tamale, Stuff it with King crab and wake up slimmer. If this even happens, it will be because my assumption that God is female is truly a reality. Eat and slim, eat and slim- truly no greater heaven!

Garrett and Heather Wood said...

Hilarious Lonna! To make up a list that witty would have taken me a good week or two. have a great day--Heather Wood