Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas, at last!


With the snow this last week, it finally feels like Christmas to me. Today we had 9 deer walk down the street like they had good sense. I think they are looking for somewhere to hide. It suppose to get super cold!
Anyway, for now I will enjoy the snow, but I am sure I will singing a different tune in February when the snow is still on the ground and it's still cold.

7 comments:

Breelyn said...

Just wait until your cute little puppy thinks she should be out chasing those deer!

Elise said...

Beautiful picture!

Unknown said...

WOW!! Snow, well I am glad someone likes it. Though it does look nice on postcards and the TV.

Rae said...

Beautiful picture, but I'm with Kirsten. It does look really White Christmasy.

Anonymous said...

Ugh, I hate the deer. This is our territory! I don't go up into the mountains, why do they think they can come into my crib and stomp all over our yard?!?!?!?!?!? Whenever I see them outside I immediately open the door and scare them away. Even when they are on the roads I start honking so they get scared and runaway. Call me cruel, I don't care. I don't like em'!

Lonna said...

Shawna, you have to welcome Bambi to the yard. Bambi is our friend. Just ask Disney!

the Cheerful Optimist said...

Merry Christmas may your home always be a haven for any 'stray dear'!