Nolan and Bree
Bree and Nolan May 19th, 2007
I can't believe that my baby boy is 26! That seems crazy to me. Happy day Son! I'm sure glad that I have had the chance to be your Mom. It's been a pleasure to watch you grown to maturity and I hope and pray that life will continue to give you great things. You are a sweet son and a good husband. (or at least that is what I am told) I love you so much and I am proud of all that you are doing with your life.
3 years ago
9 comments:
Happy Birthday No-dawg!!! Hope you read this today...because I certainly don't want to have to actually call you or something...
Don't worry about it Lisa. I called at 10:40 and he wasn't even up yet. Apparently he got an early B-day present, (if ya know what I mean...wink, wink) So call him while on duty.
Happy Birthday from Grandma too! What a great Grandson you are. Hope you have a really good day.
Lonna, thanks for bringing him in to the world and being such a great Mom,I'm proud of both of you!!!
Thanks Mom! Glad to do it. He was well worth all the drama and stress!
Well, that sounded bad! What I meant by stress and drama was the birth, not the raising of.
I don't know why everyone is making such a fuss. I mean he doesn't even read blogs. You can totally speak the truth about him, he'll never know!
Good news! Mom's new favorite kids list of 2008 just came out. Here it is!
1. Shawna
2. Nolan
3. Tara
4. Tie between Lisa and Bryan
Both Nolan and Shawna had dedicated posts for their birthdays. Shawna got the 1 spot since she went to Disneyland by herself with Mom. Tara secured the 3 spot with a Happy Anniversary Post. Me and Lisa both have no mention of birthdays or much else for that matter. I don't know what's worse, the fact that there was not even 1 post in the month of Lisa's birth or that there were several posts in the month of my birth and still no birthday post. Even worse there was several opportunities to in September for Mom to post about me. Anniversary, 1st child's birth and a birthday. Due to that little fact I think I secured the last spot.
Every child for themselves in 2009. Good luck to all!
Oh, it's on bud!
I know what's worse Bryan...no posts in the month of February. Yeah, mom posted in September and didn't mention you. Sure, that seems bad. But...she didn't post AT ALL in February. Why? Because she tried to block out the entire month. That's how much she wants to forget me and February! Blocking a whole month...that's a clear 5th place, fo' sho'.
Post a Comment