Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween 2008!


Sydney and Papa under the scary witch

Luke as Eyore.

Witch Hallie scaring Shawna

Looks like she got her!

Princess Sydney

Ready to Sting

Taylor the Bee
This flying stuff is easy!


Luke, Pooka, Sydney

Hallie & Shawna

Papa, Nolan & Breelyn watching the Bee crawl off the table. You just can't get good help these days!

8 comments:

Rae said...

What wonderful photo's! I love The way Sydney is cuddled up to Steve. That candy sure looks good that Luke is eating. Love Hallie's witch outfit, shes so beautiful. Taylor is the cutest Bee ever! Love the picture of you and the kids. It looks like you all had so much fun!!

Bryan said...

Looks like you've got some grand kids that adore their Papa & Pooka! I think Taylor likes you too though.

Anonymous said...

Those kids are just so cute.!

Natalie said...

They all looked so cute. Makes me miss the Halloween party. Hopefully, next year we can resume our annual Halloween party.

Lonna said...

I hope for the party again next year too! Just too much going on this time.

Elise said...

Cute costumes......but I was just wondering, where was yours? No Halloween shabang this year?

the Cheerful Optimist said...

Love the kids and their customs. They are so cute. They had a ball Trick or Treating. Luke was a little scared at first but then he realized it was great to knock on a door and get candy in his bag. If he was given a choice he always chose a lollipop. This is his favorite candy. Sydney would run to each house and Hallie would say I get to ring the doorbell! Great Pictures.

Hallie said...

i so got Shawn!





is she sill a bunny?