Is it just me or does everyone hate the greeter at Wal-Mart? Shawna and I were there last night and the greeter was very obviously a serial killer. Now we're trapped inside the store with no possible route of escape. (unless of course we are willing to go to the other side of the store, and I'm not.) He gave us the ol' stink eye with just a twist of sinister on our way in. Instantly Shawna nudged me and pointed out the obvious. Serial for sure! When we finished checking out we casually strolled out toward the door having forgotten him...when we saw him too late! I whispered to Shawna...."don't make eye contact, maybe he'll forget us....choose another victim." As of now we still don't know if he has selected us or not. I mean nothing happened yet but....
3 years ago
6 comments:
Oh, scary! I just hate being "greeted" at Walmart, I try not to go there too often because of them. Weird, they always look at you as if you are there to shoplift. I'm glad you both got away safely, and lets hope he found a different victum! Be extra careful!!!
That's why when I'm leaving walmart I always visit the sporting goods section. You can buy bullets, guns, bow and arrows and many other deadly type objects. Then when I leave I always make sure the greeter see's the items I purchased. Who do you think he is going to pick as his next victim? The one with weapons and laxatives (me) or the one with toilet paper and laxative (you)? I'm just saying.
It's true. He was so creepy!! Some of the greeters are just nice old men, but this new guy has killed all of the old greeters I think. He gives me the heebie jeebies!!! Sorry, that's the only way I can describe it.
I'm sure he has found a new victim by now, but just in case don't go to sleep tonight!
Its not so much the greeter at Wal Mart that scares me as the shoppers. I swear Wal Mart is home base for the crazies and other scary people.
It has been 2 full nights and I am still alive. I don't know if that means he has moved on or....he knows I'm getting comfortable! eek! He knows I'll have to go back sometime. I watch TV. I know my life will "save money, live better" if I just shop WalMart. Who wouldn't?? That's how they get ya. I think I will try Bryan's idea. I'll buy a gun each time I shop. Could get expensive....but safety is worth it. I don't need my headstone to read....."Died at the hands of the Serial Greeter".
Post a Comment